Consumer Protection Litigation
Motorcycle, Auto & Truck Accidents
Public Entity Liability
Burns and Electrocution
Orthopedic Injuries & Amputations
- Juris Doctorate—Thomas R. Kline School of Law, 2014; National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA)
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology—Drexel University, 2011, Minor: English
- Supreme Court of California
- California Courts of Appeal
- Superior Courts of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- New Jersey Supreme Court
- Superior Courts of New Jersey
Jasleen Singh is an associate attorney at Altair Law ®. She practices personal injury litigation in cases involving severe injury or death.Jasleen is driven to the law by her passion for helping those in need. She understands her clients are facing life’s toughest circumstances when they reach out for legal help. She is honored to represent them and fight for their rights.
Before pursuing law, Jasleen sought a medical career. It has now shaped her legal practice by creating a scientific lens and technical foundation from which she is better equipped to delve into the nuances of her clients’ medical injuries and the details of how these injuries happened– whether it be through workplace accidents, fires, explosions, defective consumer products, or vehicular accidents. Jasleen has worked on cases in various industries such as healthcare and pharmaceutical, consumer products, airline and aerospace, infrastructure and construction, and childcare. Her previous cases included hip replacement failures, blood thinner adverse effects, exploding lithium-ion batteries, catastrophic workplace accidents, wildfire deaths and losses, childcare negligence and abuse, child pornography, and sex abuse cases. However, regardless of the type of case, Jasleen listens to the needs of her clients to help them navigate their journey to justice. She prides herself in her oral and written advocacy skills but most importantly in counseling her clients to always consider the real-life implications of their legal journey. She is their voice in the courtroom and thrives before a judge or jury.
As a first-generation South Asian American attorney, Jasleen prioritizes giving back to her various communities. She represented a college student who was wrongfully removed from an airplane for speaking in Arabic. She is a member of the South Asian Bar Association of Northern California and previously served at SALDEF, the Sikh American Legal Defense and Education Fund. In law school, she represented battered and abused women in domestic violence, custody, and relocation hearings and trials through the Legal Aid of Philadelphia. She recently co-founded South Asian Ladies Uniting to Empower (SALUTE), a private network dedicated to creating impactful connections between South Asian women. She is fluent in Hindi and Punjabi.
Born and raised by a large loving family in Potomac, Maryland, Jasleen now lives in San Francisco with her husband, who inevitably belongs to the tech industry. She dances and performs with a local dance company and on the weekends, you might find her running on the Embarcadero with her pup or picking fruit at the Ferry Building Farmers Market with her daughter.
- American Association for Justice
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- South Asian Bar Association—Northern California
- Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy, 2014
- Outstanding Pro Bono Service Award, 2014
- Finalist and Semi- Finalist NITA and AAJ Trial Team Competitions 2013-2014