Motorcycle, Auto & Truck Accidents
Burns and Electrocution
Orthopedic Injuries & Amputations
Public Entity Liability
- UC Hastings Law School
- Supreme Court of California
- California Courts of Appeal
- Superior Courts of California
- State of California
- U.S. District Courts, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern District of California
Jeremy Cloyd is a partner and trial attorney at Altair Law® in San Francisco. He focuses on injury cases that have impacted his clients’ life, work, or happiness.
Mr. Cloyd has extensive trial experience having obtained successful trial verdicts in both state and federal court. He prepares all cases for trial, which has resulted in numerous, favorable, pre-trial settlements. Mr. Cloyd has experience representing victims of construction site negligence, medical malpractice, police misconduct, government claims, dangerous property, on-the-job injuries, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, gas explosions, auto accidents, dog bites, dangerous property, wrongful death and amputations.
In 2011, Mr. Cloyd was named a finalist for the Trial Lawyer of the Year award by the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association for his work as co-trial counsel in the case of Travis v. Bison Builders, Inc., which resulted in the largest injury verdict in Marin County history. He was a finalist again in 2015 as co-trial counsel in the case of Le Moullac v. Daylight Foods, Inc. a disputed liability case involving the tragic death of a San Francisco bicyclist. He has been named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine every year since 2009 – an honor given to no more than 2.5% of California lawyers.
Mr. Cloyd is a California native. During law school, Mr. Cloyd interned with the California Department of Insurance.
- Northern California Rising Stars List, 2009-2022
- Super Lawyers, 2021-2022
- Rated AV-Preeminent for Highest Level of Professional Excellence, Martindale Hubbell, 2015-2019
- Finalist for Trial Lawyer of the Year, San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, 2015 and 2010
- Highest Settlement in San Francisco Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service History, 2012
- Largest Injury Verdict in Marin County History, 2010
- Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers 2022
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member, 2008-2022
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2006-2022
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Member
- San Francisco Bar Association Lawyer Referral & Information Service, Panel Member